Time Zone

Kalender

Pengunjung ke ...

free counter

Tenaga Kependidikan

Model Pembelajaran Bhs.Inggris

Media Online SMPN1

Sharing Informasi

Selasa, 20 Desember 2011

TONGUE TWISTERS


TONGUE TWISTERS

Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets.
Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
We surely shall see the sun shine soon.
Ruby Rugby's brother bought and brought her back some rubber baby-buggy bumpers.
Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
Six slippery snails slid slowly seaward.
Six sick kids skipped school.
A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood.
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
Which watch did which witch wear and which witch wore which watch?
If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.       
How many cans can a canner can, if a canner can can cans?
A canner can can as many cans as a canner can, if a canner can can cans.
Swan swam over the pond, swim swan swim, swan swam back again−well swum swan.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
 
She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bit
of better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some better
butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so it was
better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!       

If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!


I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

JOBS and OCCUPATIONS

NOTICE

Translate

Dewan Guru SMPN1


MGMP RSBI Banyuwangi

MGMP RSBI Banyuwangi

Animasi

About Me

Foto Saya
Media Online Bahasa Inggris
Lihat profil lengkapku